Gasoline Fuel Burns 3 Texas Kids and Mom

Breaking: Gasoline Fuel Burns 3 Texas Kids and Mom

Abilene, TX – Three young children and their mother were burned in a home fire, authorities say. The fire erupted when the mom tried to use gasoline as fuel in their fireplace.

The incident happened Tuesday morning around 9 am in Abilene, according to the Abilene Fire Department. The victims were immediately transported to the nearest hospital.

The younger children received minor injuries while their mom 32, and her elder daughter, 7 received second degree burns to their faces.

The Texas family had switched to the gasoline fuel for warmth after the gas disconnected this Monday.

Tips to Prevent Fires in Home

2GIG Fire Safety Equipment

Get a Pet Friendly Home Security System in $0

  800-553-9461

According to the National Fire Protection Association, thousands of families suffer due to home fires every year. Prevent them and stay protected using these measures:

Fix a Smoke Alarm

Smoke alarm increases your chances of staying safe to 80 percent. Install a wireless smoke detector in every room of your house. The smoke alarm triggers in case, there is a fire/smoke threat around the place.

Use Safer Alternates

If you live in areas where your gas/electric connection shuts off, make sure you know safer alternates to stay warm inside your home. If you are unsure about using an alternative method, ask someone around you.

Get the Best Home Alarm System

To be able to deal with any emergency effectively and get instant help, install the best home monitoring system in Texas. The monitoring system offers home safety devices and products and monitors your house 24/7 to ensure your safety.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *