North West Atlanta – Two men were arrested in relation to a triple shooting in the Northwest Atlanta that left one person dead on Saturday night.
- Anthony Michael Gregory, 23
- Antwan Jermaine Cofer, 20
The two found guilty will face charges of armed robbery, aggravated assault, abduction, false captivity and home invasion, according to Atlanta police.
The incident involved three different locations while the officers responded to a person shot call in the 200 block of Hemphill School Road Saturday. Proof proposes three men went to a house in the 3400 block of Thompson Drive and tried to raid the man who lived there.
As the men were leaving, the owner tried to stop them and there was an exchange of shooting, he said. Three people, including the homeowner, were shot.
An investigation is ongoing.
Tips For Keeping Your Home Safe
- Installing video surveillance cameras will keep your home protected from unwanted burglars. The modern mobile technology allows you to access your surveillance cameras from anywhere and keep your home protected.
- Burglars prefer to hit on easy targets store. Make sure you show them you have got yourself protected. Put security cameras symbol on the home door or window so they know that someone is always watching them.
- No matter whether your store is located in a crowded area or a lonely street, make sure you have the best home security system in Atlanta. A glass break sensor will keep your home protected.
- Due to the increased involvement of teens in armed robberies it’s the responsibility of the parents to teach your kids not to use armed weapons for fun or any other activity.