September 5 2018, Florida – Police inform burglar entered a home near Deerfield Highlands on August 31st at night. He threatened the family to kill a 2-year-old if they did not give him cash.
The man was tall and violent. He hit the baby’s father before leaving with $20 and his iPhone.
The burglar was wearing a black dress and he had a revolver in his hands. Police have recently released his sketch and appealed the public to help identify him. Read More
Family Safety – Top 5 Tips to Protect Your Family
FBI stats reveal around 2.5 million homes are robbed each year. About 5 to 6 burglary reports register in a minute here. Follow these safety tips to protect yourself and your family against burglars:
- Make it difficult for the burglar to enter your home. Don’t invite them by keeping your doors and windows open.
- Look for the best home entry products to ensure your entry point security. Use smart door locks instead of traditional locks. They have better results and they are more reliable.
- 22 to 24 percent of burglars enter through your glass windows. Get glass break sensors for your window and glass door security.
- Take advantage of the video surveillance cameras to deter bad guys. 19 in 20 burglars confessed they bypass homes with home security camera systems.
- Equip your home with home security systems as you are 300 times more protected if you use them.