Abilene, TX – Three young children and their mother were burned in a home fire, authorities say. The fire erupted when the mom tried to use gasoline as fuel in their fireplace.
Waco, TX – A Waco home caught fire Sunday morning, according to the Waco Fire Department.
Cobb County, GA – Deadly home fire killed a 62-year-old woman in her Cobb County home Tuesday.
Texas – A Texas home explodes Monday night, authorities say.
Glendale RV home explodes killing 4 dogs and a woman.
Georgia – Thursday morning, on August 16, an Albany house caught fire, according to the Albany Fire Department.
California – Monstrous fire grows rapidly till Sunday and more than seven homeowners are missing in Shasta County, CA.
House fire turned everything to ashes within minutes this Monday, reports NC fire department. Fire tore through a mobile home near Kings Mountain, NC this Monday afternoon.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a harmful gas. Unfortunately, it is one of the leading causes of death or emergency visit in the US. Each year, 390 deaths occur due to unintentional CO poisoning.